What is Salik
Salik is an automated toll collection system in UAE, first launched on July 1st 2007. The word Salik means “open”, and it allows anyone to drive without stopping at any of the toll booths. So having this tag lets you go freely through Dubai’s roads without waiting at toll booths. Read this article to learn how to check Salik balance online in a few easy steps.
You can check your Salik tag balance in four ways:
- By Calling Salik Self Service Number
- Via RTA Website
- Using Smart Salik App
- Through Dubai Drive App
#1: By Calling Self Service Number
- Dial 800-72545 (800-Salik)
- Select the language by choosing 1 for Arabic and 2 for English.
- Choose 3 to log in to your Salik account.
- Enter your account number and PIN.
- You can hear the available balance immediately.
- If you want to listen to the balance again, press 1.
#2: On RTA Website
You can also check the Salik tag balance on the RTA website; go to www.salik.rta.ae website.
- Select the “Check my balance” option from the main menu.
- Next, enter your mobile number plate number, and click on the “Check Balance.”
- Your tag balance will be immediately displayed on the screen.
- You can also check this by logging in to the portal as well.
#3: Via Smart Salik App
Another option is through the Smart Salik App. You can download Smart Salik App from either Apple or Android stores. When you log in to the app, your tag balance will be displayed on the homepage.
#4: Through Dubai Drive App
Alternatively, you can also check the balance in the Salik tag by using the Dubai Drive mobile application. It is available on Android and Apple stores.
We hope this article has helped you learn how to check your Salik balance online. While there are a few different ways to do it, we think the easiest way is through the Salik website or app. With either of these methods, you should be able to see your current balance and transactions easily and quickly. Thanks for reading!
- Things You Need to Consider When Riding a Vehicle in the Desert
- How to Check Vehicle Accident History in UAE
- List of Traffic Violations and Fines in Dubai
- How to Pay for Parking in Dubai by SMS