The Qatar Health Card is a card that allows citizens and residents of Qatar to access all healthcare services provided by the Primary Health Care Corporation (PHCC). It is also known as the Hamad Health Card. The Health card can be obtained through the Naraakom App or PHCC website. The following are step-by-step instructions for applying for a health card in Qatar.
Applying for Qatar Health Card through Naraakom App
- Launch Naraakom App.
- Select English or Arabic.
- Log in to the National Authentication System (NAS) with your QID number and password.
- Select “E-Services.”
- Choose the “Apply for Health Card” service.
- Select the applicant.
- Fill in the required information.
- Upload the following documents:
- Copy of the applicant’s QID
- Rental Contract/ KAHRAMAA bill.
- Click on “Submit”.
Fee for Qatar Health Card (Hamad Health Card)
The applicable fee for the Qatar Hamad health card is as follows:
- Expatriate Residents: QR 100
- Domestic Workers: QR 50
- GCC Citizens: QR 50
- Qatari Citizens: QR 50
Also Read: How to Check Qatar ID Status Online