Your driving license in Bahrain can be renewed either through Post Office or by visiting the General Directorate of Traffic office. In order to renew your license, you should not have any pending traffic violations in your name.
Steps to Renew Driving License thru Bahrain Post Office
- Visit any of the nearest Bahrain post offices.
- Submit your expired license.
- Attach a photo if you want to change the photo on your license card.
- Fill in the address where you want the renewed license to be delivered.
- Pay the driving license fee. (Total BD 13, including the BD 12 Driving License Fee and the BD 1 Service Fee)
- Collect the payment receipt and this will serve as a temporary license until the renewed one is received.
- In a few working days, your renewed driving license will be delivered to the given address.
Bahrain Driving License Renewal through General Directorate of Traffic Office
You can also renew your Bahraini driving license by visiting the General Directorate of Traffic office. Here are the steps.
- Go to the General Directorate of Traffic Office during work hours. (Sunday to Thursday, 7 am to 7 pm and Saturday, 7 am to 1 pm).
- Submit your existing licence and ID card for verification.
- Pay the driving licence renewal fee.
- Your new driving licence will be issued in a few minutes.
Also Read: List of Emergency Numbers in Bahrain