FAB Ratibi Card
Ratibi is a prepaid card offered by the First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB) that allows workers earning up to AED 5,000 monthly to receive their salary without having a bank account. This card can also be used when paying for goods and services as well as withdrawing cash using ATMs. You can see your Ratibi card balance or FAB bank balance on the FAB’s website. You can even check your Ratibi balance from your smartphone through the PPCInquiry page on the FAB Bank website. This blog post will show you how to check your ratibi card balance as well as your statement.
FAB Ratibi Balance Check/ Salary Check
The steps for checking your ratibi card balance at the fab bank’s website are as follows:
- Go to the FAB Bank PPC Inquiry page: (https://ppc.bankfab.com/PPCInquiry/)
- Enter the last two digits of your Ratibi Card Number in the first field.
- Then enter your Card ID in the second box. (Your Card ID can be found at the bottom of the front side of the FAB Ratibi card.)
- Click on the “Go” button.
- You will be directed to a page with a list of transactions, and you will also see your FAB Ratibi Card balance.
Checking your FAB Ratibi card balance online is quick and easy. All you need is your card number and PIN. You will then see your current balance and your recent transactions. You can also sign up for text or email alerts to always know your balance. Checking your balance regularly will help you stay on top of your finances and avoid surprises.
- What is Ratibi Card and How to Apply
- How to Apply for a Credit Card in the UAE
- How to Open a Zero Balance Account in UAE