Ratibi Prepaid Card
Ratibi is a prepaid card (salary card) offered by First Abu Dhabi Bank in the UAE to pay the salaries of employees earning up to AED 5,000 per month or less. Ratibi card enables employees to receive their salaries on their cards without the need for a bank account.
Also Read: How to Check FAB Ratibi Card Balance Online
Benefits of Having a Ratibi Card
- Free personal accident insurance
- No minimum balance or monthly fees for cardholders
- Free salary credit SMS alerts
- Accepted at all ATMs, in-store and online
- Accepted at all VISA/MasterCard networks worldwide
- 24/7 customer care support
The Ratibi card eliminate the risk of carrying cash, and it is the secure and easy way to receive your wages. It is fully automated service and ensuring immediate salary credit. Ratibi prepaid card is 100% compliant with the UAE Government’s WPS guidelines.
How to Apply for Ratibi Prepaid Card?
To apply for a Ratibi prepaid card, the following requirements must be meet.
- Employer must have a corporate account with First Abu Dhabi Bank
- Employee must be a resident of the UAE
- Complete and up-to-date KYC details of employee must be provided
For applying for a Ratibi prepaid card, the employer must have to follow these steps:
- Complete Ratibi application form and the employee details in Excel sheet
- Complete iBanking application form to obtain online card management access
- Submit application to your nearest branch or community banking branches