Zero Balance Account in UAE
You can now open a zero balance account in the UAE with no requirement of maintaining a minimum balance as banks in the UAE started providing accounts with no minimum balance requirement.
The following are the few bank accounts that are not required to maintain any minimum balances.
- ADIB Smart Banking Account
- FAB iSave Account
- Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD) ESaver Account
- ADCB Active Saver Account
- HSBC Esaver Account
- RAK Bank Fast Saver Online Account
- Mashreq Happiness Account
You will need to provide your Emirates ID card and Passport to open a bank account in the UAE. In some cases, banks may ask for additional documents. The requirements for opening an account may differ from bank to bank.
Also Read: How to Check FAB Ratibi Card Balance Online